Dr. Rita Behl is an Ayurvedic doctor and Vedic nutritionist providing treatment for all kinds of chronic diseases as well as lifestyle disorders like high BP, Diabetes mellitus type 2, PCOD, and Hypothyroidism. She is. founder of Ayurvedic Avataran (ISO 9001:2015 certified Ayurvedic Nutrition Academy) providing Ayurvedic nutrition courses, internationally accredited yoga certification courses. She is also a senior diet and life management consultant at Ayurveda and Panchkarma Center, Sector – 44 c, SCO-252, Chandigarh, and Yogic Kaya Kalp providing diet plans based on principles of Ayurveda according to personalized doshas after Prakriti analysis.
She has fourteen-year experience of providing authentic Ayurvedic palliative and purificatory treatments in the field of neurological disorders and dermatology in Ayurveda treatment along with guiding diet management and lifestyle modification by teaching yoga and benefits of exercises to her clients.
Conferences attended –
1. Fortis hospital (Mohali -Punjab )
2. Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ayurvedic Aushadi karkhana (Mumbai-Maharashtra )
3. CME is organized by Dabur health and Charaka pharmacy.
1. Honored as a Distinguished Doctor award in august 2019 from Dr.JRK’s Research and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.(Chennai )
2. Won silver medal in District Level yoga championship in 2018.
3. Member of Sunehri Soch NGO -voluntarily offering to counsel youngsters and make them aware of mental health and emotional
well-being as well as solving psychological issues.
4. Author of Holistic Ayurvedic approach to health (an ayurvedic book on a healthy diet and lifestyle management treatise in a
5. Honored Gold medal by NIMA on health talk and sports day in 2021.