Connecting you with expert Ayurveda practitioners for various treatments.
Dr. Neelesh Korde is a distinguished Ayurvedic therapist certified by Alveda and a professor at the renowned Gomantak Ayurvedic College and Research Center. This center is Goa’s premier Ayurveda facility approved by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers. Dr. Korde has an extensive background in natural medicinal healing and offers a holistic approach to health that addresses both physical and mental well-being. He serves as an ideal guide for individuals seeking to improve their meditation practices, physical health, herbal supplement intake, and prevention or treatment of any ailment.
Dr. Neelesh Korde
- Role at Alveda : Attending Doctor and Ayurveda ambassador
- Specialty : Shareera Rachna – Ayurvedic physiology (anatomy of the alive)
- Based : Goa, India and London, UK
- Languages : English
- Medical experience : 29 years
Medical Services Provided
Dr. Korde offers a range of Ayurvedic medical services online that cater to the unique needs of each individual. These services are:
Ayurvedic Body Assessmen
Dr. Korde uses various tools to diagnose a patient's condition. He determines the unique body composition or Dosha, identifies the imbalance of elements, asks questions about the immediate environment and food habits, and discovers connections between sensations or pains in the body.
Harmonizing Your Body, Mind, and Soul
Ayurveda considers physical, mental, and spiritual health as inseparable. When you subscribe to Dr. Korde's services, you receive not just medical attention but also psychological help, tuning of your body-mind-soul trio, spiritual and divine guidance to live in alignment with nature, self, and the Universe.
Herbal Medical Treatment
Dr. Korde prescribes herbal powders, capsules, oils, and liquids that are tailored to each patient's Dosha and provided under strict supervision. These herbal supplements are highly potent and effective in treating various ailments.
Healing from the Source
Dr. Korde determines the factors that have caused or triggered a particular health issue, their origin, and ways to subside them or remove the root cause entirely through steady Ayurvedic methods.
Dr Korde’s Ideas And Principles
Ayurveda is a pioneering alternative approach to treating ailments, unlike conventional symptomatic treatment. This holistic healing system focuses on addressing the root cause of the health problem rather than just managing the symptoms.
The natural science of life, as exemplified by Ayurveda, has been a source of knowledge for humans in their quest for longevity and finding purpose and stability in their lives. It is, therefore, imperative not to overlook its significance.
In contrast to the quick-fix, invasive procedures that may desensitize the body and disrupt its natural balance, Ayurveda offers a gentler, more wholesome approach. This involves enhancing one’s awareness, harmonizing the body’s elements, and restoring balance.
Dr. Korde advocates for the use of Ayurveda in medical care, promoting it as a more comprehensive, natural, and effective alternative to conventional medicine. By embracing Ayurveda, individuals can achieve optimal health, not just the absence of disease symptoms.
B.A.M.S, M.D. (Ph.D.) The University of Pune.
Panchabhautic Model under AISRI PRAKRUTI Assessment
1994 at Mumbai R A Poddar Medical College. 1996 at Sandilla, Lucknow. National Sharir Research Institute
Late Smt. Laksmihibai Thatte Award for the best MD theses in India, presented by A.I.S.R.I. Lucknow Dhanvantari Award by Sandu Pharmaceuticals & AYUSH 2015. Ayurvedacharya Award by AYUSH 2015.
Invited speaker & Consultant at OTKAR Music Therapy Center, London. Invited speaker & Consultant at Kay Smith‟s Therapy Center, Bristol , U. K. Invited speaker to the University of Primorska Slovenia. Guest Speaker at Chicago & New York.
A case of Myelofibrosis treated on the lines of Ayurveda in the International Magazine "Ayurmedline‟ A regular columnist in the daily “Gomantak”
Yoga Anatomy - Online course on Ayurveda for Yoga practitioners
Ayurveda in General. Goa Doordarshan Phone In Programme On Ayurveda. Goa Doordarshan Directed Scripted and Anchored a 12-episode T.V. serial on Riutucharya for Agni Television, New Delhi. Radio talks:- On various topics for All India Radio, Panaji.
- Invited speaker & Consultant at OTKAR Music Therapy Center, London.
- Invited speaker & Consultant at Kay Smith‟s Therapy Center, Bristol , U. K.
- Invited speaker to the University of Primorska Slovenia.
- Guest Speaker at Chicago & New York
- Second Congress on Traditional Sciences and Technologies of India at Chennai, 1995
- “Swarna Manthan -99 “ Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Bangalore
- National Convention on Shareera & Workshop On Prayogika Shareera organised by SDM Ayurveda College HASAN in Dec.1999
- National Convention on Sharir at Sandilla(Lucknow)
- Short Term Training Programme on Global Scenario of Pharmaceutical Technology in New Millenium from 17 -19 Dec. 2001 Organised by Goa College of Pharmacy.
- Shabdavali at K. M.C. Manipal 2004.
- National Workshop and Seminar on Sharir Rachana Organised by SDM Ayurveda College of Udupi in Feb.2006.
- Invited as a guest speaker at Portoroz, Slovenia at The International Conference on Ayurveda for a Healthy life style at Europe Organised by University of Primorska and India Embassy in Slovenia & Department of AYUSH.
- National seminar on SHARIR at GAM & RC Shiroda Goa.
- National seminar on VataVyadhis at GAM& RC Shiroda 2004
- National seminar on Shabadavali at GAM& RC Shiroda 2005
- National seminar on Endocrinology at GAM&RC Shiroda 2006
- International INDOLOGY conference at Kala academy, Goa 2007
- International conference on JARA at Kala Academy – Goa 2018
- Global Ayurveda Conference - Human body in Ayurveda
- Navhind Times TV show - “Living with your body” Talk from the Heart. Earth Today - Ayurveda on Diet, Demographics and Acclimatization
- Whispering Worlds - The Classification of Personalities in Ayurveda
- Healthy Living Ravivk - Ayurveda on Daily Oil Massage
- The Health Site - Which Dosha type are you with Dr Korde
- YC Cares - Daily Routine as per Ayurveda