Terms and Conditions
Website / Platform – In these terms and conditions, the Internet site Alvedalife.com
Alvedalife.com services – services available on the Alvedalife.com website
Doctors or Providers – doctors who use the site Alvedalife.com to communicate with their patients
Visitors, Customers or Patients – users of website Alvedalife.com who use any of Alvedalife.com services
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on the usage of the website Alvedalife.com You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
The digital assets are owned and maintained by Alexcursion SARL, having its registered office at Grand-Rue 23,1180 Rolle, Switzerland . Alvedalife.com reserves the right to make changes to the site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without prior information to the customers of the services.
Important Information about Your Use of the Services
Do not use Alvedalife.com services for emergency medical needs. In the event of a medical emergency, contact your nearest medical facility immediately.
Alvedalife.com is not an insurance provider nor are we a prescription fulfillment warehouse. Alvedalife.com role is limited to making certain telehealth related information available to you and/or facilitate your access to Ayurveda telemedicine and Ayurveda expert medical services. Alvedalife.com does not provide any physicians’ or other healthcare providers’ (collectively, “Providers”) services itself. All of the Providers are independent of Alvedalife.com and merely using the Alvedalife.com Services to communicate with you.
Any information or advice received from a Provider comes from the Provider, and not from Alvedalife.com and the Platform is not responsible for such healthcare providers’ acts, omissions or for any content of the communications made by them. Your interactions with the Providers via the Platform are not intended to take the place of your relationship(s) with your regular health care practitioner(s).
The information (including without limitation advice and recommendations) and services on this Website are intended solely as a general educational aid and does not constitute a recommendation to buy any products, etc. discussed therein by Alvedalife.com.
Any decisions will be based solely on your own discretion and evaluation of the products of Alvedalife.com and your need for the same. While adequate care would be taken to ensure completeness, accuracy etc. of the information/services provided, Alvedalife.com shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through this Website. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any opinion, guidance or other content made available on this Website.
Neither Alvedalife.com nor any of its licensors or suppliers or any third parties who promote the Alvedalife.com Services or provide you with a link to the Alvedalife.com Services shall be liable for any professional Advice you obtain from a Provider via the Platform nor for any information obtained from our Services. You acknowledge your reliance on any Providers or information provided by the Services is solely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all risk associated therewith.
You hereby certify that you are physically located in the Country you have entered as your current location on the Services. You acknowledge that your ability to access and use the Services is conditioned upon the truthfulness of this certification and that the Providers you access through the Services are relying upon this certification in order to interact with you. In the event that your certification is inaccurate, you agree to indemnify Alvedalife.com and the Providers you interact with from any resulting damages, costs, or claims.
Functioning of the platform
Conclusion of the treatment agreement
If a user wants to apply for a visit to an Ayurvedic doctor, he must first register a personal account on the platform. After registration, the Alvedalife.com health care assistant will contact the client to offer a variety of Ayurvedic experts for the user’s choice. The selected doctor’s profile will be linked to the user’s profile, so the user can apply for a doctor’s appointment at any time. At the same time, a treatment agreement is concluded between a doctor and user directly.
The Alvedalife.com will charge you for: consultations with doctors, subscriptions, products you buy at your personal account on the Alveda website , freight or handling charges or shipping charges, international payment gateway charges and/or statutory taxes as applicable.
Payment AuthorizationBy providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Alvedalife.com (“Payment Method”), you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge to the Payment Method any fees for your use of the Services, together with any applicable taxes. You agree that authorizations to charge your Payment Method remains in effect until you cancel it in writing, and you agree to notify Alvedalife.com of any changes to your Payment Method. You certify that you are an authorized user of the Payment Method and will not dispute charges for the Services that correspond to consultation fees or the payment required by your Alveda subscription plan. In the case of rejected transaction for insufficient funds, Alvedalife.com may at its discretion attempt to process the charge again at any time within 30 days. You acknowledge and agree that fees for consultations may change at any time.
Message Boards/Chat Rooms
The site provides message boards & chat rooms for communication between doctors and visitors. We expect our viewers to exercise due caution before transacting on any message posted on the boards/chat rooms. We request the participants not to misuse the boards & chat rooms by posting malicious & ill intentioned messages. The messages posted on chat rooms & message boards are the views of the individual posting them. We will not assume any liability on account of the message posted on message boards & chat rooms.
Parties other than Alvedalife.com provide Ayurveda products, or sell product lines through the Alvedalife.com services (https://www.Alvedalife.com/products). If you purchase any of the products or services offered by these businesses or individuals, you are purchasing directly from those third parties, not from Alvedalife.com. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant, the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals. Alvedalife.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties.
Alvedalife.com recommends purchasing products according to the recommendations of an Ayurvedic doctor, as this ensures the purchase of products that are right for you.
Risk of loss
All purchases of products from Alvedalife.com are made in accordance with the shipment agreement. This means that the risk of loss of such goods and ownership passes to you upon delivery to our carrier.
Returns and refunds
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item. You also have rights to return items where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality. Please ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. The correct item must be returned to receive a refund. If you accidentally sent the wrong item to Alvedalife.com, please contact us to e-mail: i firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Alvedalife.com cannot guarantee your item will be found and returned, and no compensation is provided for incorrect items sent to Alvedalife.com .
Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items cannot be returned. Products, which are made to your specifications or personalized for you, also cannot be returned.
For information about returns and refunds, please contact us to e-mail: info@Alvedalife.com
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party or manufacturer or brand owner and so expressly mentioned, Alexcursion SARL owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
No title or ownership of the Website thereof is transferred to you hereunder. Alvedalife.com reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice related to materials downloaded from the Website.
You may provide input, comments or suggestions regarding the Website and Alvedalife.com Services (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that Alvedalife.com may use any Feedback without any obligation to you and you hereby grant Alvedalife.com a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Feedback as Alvedalife.com may deem appropriate, without restriction, for any and all commercial and/or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from this Website without obtaining authorization from Alexcursion SARL.
The Websites may contain links to third-party websites. Linked sites are not under the control of Alvedalife.com, and Alvedalife.com is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Links are provided as a convenience only, and a link does not imply that Alvedalife.com endorses, sponsors, or is affiliated with the linked site. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites; these Terms do not apply to other websites. Alvedalife.com disclaims any and all liability for any information, including but without limitation, any medical and health treatment information set forth on linked sites.
Reference to any product, recording, event, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by name, trade name, trademark, service mark, company name or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Alvedalife.com. Any views expressed by third parties on the Websites and Platforms are solely the views of such third party and Alvedalife.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any statement made by such third party.
By registering with the digital assets you can access or view the prices, product details, and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the digital assets in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
Access to the platform
You may access and use Alvedalife.com via remote access connectivity. Alvedalife.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Platform in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In order to use the Platform, you will be asked to register an account and create login information, including without limitation, username and passwords. You must safeguard your login information that you use to access the Platform and you must not disclose this information to anyone. You must immediately notify Alvedalife.com of any unauthorized use of your user account or of any other breach of security that you become aware of involving and relating to the Platform by email to email@example.com
Alvedalife.com makes no warranty for any damage suffered by customers from the use of the services on this site. Furthermore, it makes NO warranty that:
– The information on the digital assets is a substitute to proper consultation and treatment from Alvedalife.com doctor, or other registered medical practitioners;
– The digital assets will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
– The results that may be obtained from the use of the digital assets or any services offered through the digital assets will treat any disease.
Your representations and warranties
By registering on the Platform, you represent and warrant the following:
1) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age,
2) you have the legal ability and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions with Alvedalife.com;
3) the information you have provided to Alvedalife.com in your registration is accurate and complete;
4) you will comply with any and all laws applicable to your use of the Website/Plaform;
5) you will not interfere with a third party’s use and enjoyment of the Website/Plaform;
6) you will not interfere with or disrupt Alvedalife.com or its vendors’ security measures,
7) if any information you provide to Alvedalife.com becomes inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise false or misleading, you will immediately notify Alvedalife.com,
8) you acknowledge that access to the healthcare services provided through the Platform are not “insured services” under any health plans of any country,
9) you acknowledge that any fees paid by you or by any other persons on your behalf are not provided in exchange for any undertaking by Alvedalife.com or its representatives that such healthcare services will be made available to you,
10) you are accessing the Platform for yourself or a child under the age of eighteen or other person for whom you are the legal guardian.
You agree not to use the digital assets for any of the following purposes:
– Circulate or spread any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. Convey material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
– Gain unauthorized access to the Website, to other users’ accounts, names, personally identifiable information or other information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Websites and Platforms;
– Breaching any applicable laws.
– Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the digital assets.
– Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of Alvedalife.com
– Any activity which results in manipulation, defacement, hijacking, hacking, etc., of the Website/Platform.
– Use the digital assets to violate the security of any computer network, crack pass words or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including threatening or obscene material or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
– Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that access the Websites and Platforms in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
– Send or otherwise transmit to or through the Website chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called “spamming” or “phishing” messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
– Engage in any fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity, including but not limited to any prohibited activity outlined in the Information Technology Act, 2000, communication or solicitation designed or intended to fraudulently obtain the password or any private information of any use
– Rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or lend your access to the Platform;
– Allow any other person to use the Platform with your registration or login information;
– Breach or otherwise circumvent Alvedalife.com security or authentication measures;
– Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event will we be liable for damages of any kind , including, without limitation , direct , incidental ,consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits , business interruption , and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use our digital assets, or any information provided on the digital assets, or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omission , or other inaccuracies in the products or interpretations thereof.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Alvedalife.com or its owners harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and cost, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on the digital assets.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Subject to mandatory place of jurisdiction, all matters arising out of or in connection with these Terms&Conditions or the platform are the responsibility of the courts that have jurisdiction over Alvedalife.comregistered office. Swiss law applies (with the exception of the conflict of laws rule). The Alexcursion SARL reserves the right to make changes the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customer/customers of the services.
Software Available on the Digital Assets
Software or information (if any) that is made available for use or download from the digital assets (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Alvedalife.com and/or its Licensors. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement (“License Agreement”), if any, which accompanies or is included in the Software. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Alvedalife.com or its owners harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and cost, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on the digital Notices under these Terms may be given by Alvedalife.com and the Customer in writing by delivering them by hand or by sending them by post to the last address given by the Customer and in the case of Alvedalife.com to the contact address mentioned on the digital assets.
In addition, Alvedalife.com may also publish notices of general nature, which are applicable to all Visitors or Customers in a newspaper or on its digital assets. Such notices shall have the same effect as a notice served individually to each Visitor or Customer.
In the case of hand delivery, cable, telex, facsimile notices or electronic communication, notices or instructions will be deemed served 7 days after posting or upon receipt as the case may be. Documents, which may be sent by electronic communication between the parties, may be in the form of an electronic mail, an electronic mail attachment, or in the form of an available download from the digital assets. Alvedalife.com shall be deemed to have fulfilled any legal obligation to deliver to the Customer, if any such document is sent via electronic delivery at the electronic mail id last provided by the Visitor or Customer. Any instructions received from the Customer/Visitor by means of electronic delivery would be deemed to have been sent on paper.
Alvedalife.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Alvedalife.com services are offered, including but not limited to the charges, if any, associated with the use of the digital assets. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to regularly review these terms and conditions. The user’s continued use of the Website/Plaform shall constitute his/her/its acceptance of any such changes to this policy.
Alvedalife.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all related services or any part or portion thereof, at any time, without prior notice. Further, Alvedalife.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions by ceasing to access and use the Website. Upon any termination of these Terms and Conditions you must immediately cease use of the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the disclaimers, limitations on liability, termination and your warranties and indemnities shall survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Materials provided by you
Alvedalife.com does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Alvedalife.com (including registration data, feedback, suggestions, etc) or post, upload, input or submit to any of the digital assets or its associated services (Submissions). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submissions, you are granting Alvedalife.com the use of your Submissions in connection with the operation of the Alvedalife.com services including publishing your name in connection with your Submissions. Alvedalife.com shall not use or sell user identifiable data contained in the Submissions. However, Alvedalife.com has the sole & exclusive right to use, transfer or otherwise deal with compiled user aggregated data as not restricted by law.
Security Practices and Procedures
Alvedalife.com complies with reasonable security practices and procedures to protect the sensitive and personal information collected by us. Regular audits are conducted to ensure that reasonable security practices and procedures are in place.
Additional Terms and Conditions
– You are accepting these terms and conditions (after having read, understood and accepted the brochure/ prospectus/ sales literature/ terms and conditions of the Policy as available on the Company’s website) and declare and confirm that all the statements made by you herein/ documents submitted, if any, are complete and accurate and you have complied with the need to disclose all the material facts for considering your acceptance which shall be the basis of contract with the Company.
– You consent to and authorize the Alvedalife.com and /or any of its authorized representatives to seek medical information from any hospital/medical practitioner or any other related entity that you have attended or may attend in future concerning any disease or illness or injury.
– You consent to provide a valid age proof and identity proof at the time of claims or any other time when required by the Alexcursion SARL.
– You consent to receive information from the Company through hard copy documents and electronic or telecommunication mediums from time to time.
If you have any questions you may contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org